API Development and Integration Services
A trusted Flutter application development company having solid the expertise in Flutter & providing services to the enterprise and individual businesses.
Schedule a call today
Our API integration expertise overview
Hire an API integration developer that gives robust API development and third-party API integration services using REST, XML, SOAP and the RPC API protocols that extend your current app’s functionality with the new and existing third-party devices and systems.
Custom API integrations
We can create a custom API that enhances your recent off-the-shelf solution or will implement a third-party API, which provides the solution for the software to interface with other apps, devices and business systems seamlessly.
Implementation of custom APIs
We will integrate the internal and external API development solutions that will actively solve the problems related to communications, creation and management of the content, data sharing, microservices and business logic.
API development platforms
Our PC, mobile, and cloud app API development service will incorporate the building of service-oriented architectures, web sockets, operating systems, and many more.
Third-party API integrations
We can tackle the well-known Microsoft platforms, that includes Azure, Dell Boomi, Anypoint and many more. Besides that, by adding superior web functionality and integrating the disparate business system with existing apps.
Maintenance and support
We deliver API maintenance services to ensure that everything runs flexibly and securely by developing the API architecture encryptions for security, dashboard controls, single sign-on capabilities, and much more.
Cloud API development
Flutter Agency gives API compliance for secure cloud API development. PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS allow Flutter developers to give seamless user access on all mobile devices and platforms.
Payment gateway APIs
We have integrated the leading payment gateway APIs, like PayPal, Phone Pe, Authorize.Net and PayU, with your existing e-commerce websites, apps and social networks that permit you to process payments efficiently and quickly within seconds.
Shipping carriers APIs
We will give seamless API integrations with industry-leading shipping carrier APIs for your firms that need the custom shipping API services such as DHL, FedEx, USPS and many others.
- Application was developed for the Nonprofit organization
- Project objective was to develop an app which help building a connection between donor and receiver
- App allows donors and receiver to post an advertisement (Donations or requests)
- It’s a location based app where donors and receivers can see the advertisements in the range of 70 kms from their fetched location. User also have an ability to search the location and can see the advertisement within 70 kms of that searched area
- Primarily there are 3 categories implemented which are health, education and material goods. Developed infrastructure is having an ability to add more categories in the future
Medication Management By UME
- It’s a HIPAA Compliant solution with completed end-to-end encryption.
- The medication management app developed by Flutter Agency is an application built for healthcare professionals such as nurses & caretakers as well as patients and their family members. It provides different functionalities in a single application.
- The app is ideal to make quick and well-informed life saving decisions on the go. The simple design allows users to meet our Vision and Mission. This app will help all people to prevent various medication errors by providing them with a more convenient option!
- The project scope was to develop a mobile app for healthcare with features like Chat, InApp Subscription, Pill Identifier, YSite Compatibility, and so on.
- Provided end to end solution which includes Mobile App, Backend Development, and AWS Services as well. Designed this project based on Microservices based architecture created separate services for chat and another for Medical Data.
- Application developed for a Swiss client who wanted to create a community that loves to share meals, recipes and be part of the fight against food waste.
- It’s a marketplace for the donors and receiver where they can meet and transact without money
- The Platform provides the ability for a user to share as well as donate food for the needy
- App providing an ability to find local foodies and make new friends within your community
- App uses geolocation to find the announcements near the user location. We have customized Google map API to limit the search boundary.
Why choose our company?
- Qualified and certified developers
- Consistent delivery
- Progressive roadmap
- 5+ years of Flutter development experience
- 35+ experienced development team
- 150+ projects delivered worldwide
- Cost-effective solutions
- Respect time-to-market demands
- Flexible engagement model
Frequently asked questions
These are a few questions that our clients frequently ask.
1. What work do API integration developers do?
API integration is a connection between two or more apps through an API that helps systems share data. API integration enables powerful practices in high-performing businesses that keep data in sync, increase productivity, and increase revenue.
2. How many types of APIs are there?
There are four web APIs: open APIs, partner APIs, internal APIs, and composite APIs.
3. Why is API integration necessary?
An API implementation platform makes it easy and fast to develop new APIs. It provides an interface that enables all of the various APIs that supply the data required by your business application. Easily scale your business operations without increasing costs.
4. What are custom APIs?
Custom APIs will benefit your business by integrating a third-party program’s API into your application or by building a custom API or web service that can be used by other applications to exchange binary data with yours.
5. What is REST API? and what do they help with?
An application program interface (API) that uses HTTP requests to GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE data is known as a RESTful API. Since REST technologies require less bandwidth and are therefore more suited for online use, they are frequently preferred to the more robust simple object access protocol (SOAP) technologies.
6. What is API? and why does your web/app needs it?
A programmer uses APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), which are a collection of unique protocols, particular standards, and tools, to integrate various applications.
APIs allow access to a different platform or app. Applications can communicate with one another thanks to APIs. The use of API not only makes programming simpler but also improves user experience, which boosts the popularity of your application and makes it easier for users to control various applications.
Looking to discuss your project?
We would be delighted to help