When the user tries to build the app on the ios simulator(ios 13), but the build fails and gives an error of pod files: Podfile is out of date So in this article, We will go through How to Solve iOS Build Failed An Error of Pod Files In Flutter.
How to Solve iOS Build Failed An Error of Pod Files In Flutter?
This happens most of the time when the user updates the flutter SDK, But don’t skip updating to make it better and easier because it is very easy to solve. It is necessary to fix – Removing contents of Pods folder will solve the issue, Here is the process of how to do this:
- To completely clean removing all points to links and create upgraded to the new uninstall and installing again too, write the following command
flutter clean rm -Rf ios/Pods rm -Rf ios/.symlinks rm -Rf ios/Flutter/Flutter.framework rm -Rf ios/Flutter/Flutter.podspec
- Then for reproduce Podfile follow this command
- Finally, your project is ready to good to go
You can also give try to below code snippet. This mostly happens when you upgrade your flutter application, to solve this issue follow the below steps:
- Go to Your_Project_Directory/ios/ and remove Podfile or you can do it by running the following command in the root project directory.
- Run your project again, this will create a new and updated Podfile for you.
- Just in case, if someone runs into a problem similar to this output after updating the Podfile:
ld: framework not found intent clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) note: Using new build system note: Building targets in parallel note: Planning build note: Constructing build description
- You can also try this:
- Go to Xcode Select your target.
- Go to Build Settings.
- Search the package name shown in the error. e. g. : framework not found intent.
- You will see that there is a section like: “Linking“->”Other linker flags“, then click the bold part of this row.
- It will open a dialog box where you can remove the framework not found.
- When removing the framework name, also remove the “-framework” tag.
- This may be related to packages that only work in Android.
Thanks for being with us on a Flutter Journey !!! Stay Tuned !!!
So in this article, we learned How to Solve iOS Build Failed An Error of Pod Files In Flutter.
Still, Need a Support for Flutter Development? We would love to assist you.
Keep Learning !!! Keep Fluttering !!!
Flutter Agency is our portal Platform dedicated to Flutter Technology and Flutter Developers. The portal is full of cool resources from Flutter like Flutter Widget Guide, Flutter Projects, Code libs and etc.
Flutter Agency is one of the most popular online portals dedicated to Flutter Technology and daily thousands of unique visitors come to this portal to enhance their knowledge of Flutter.