Sometimes when a user runs a Flutter Project He/She gets an error saying “No pubspec.yaml file found“. So in this article, we will go through How to Fix “No pubspec.yaml File Found” In Flutter?
How to Fix “No pubspec.yaml File Found” In Flutter?
Looks like when the user running the flutter run command from a Different Directory.
Try running the flutter run command from the project directory.
To Solve this error in the EASIEST WAY follows the below steps:
- Go to terminal
- Then find local tabs
- Then click on a ‘+‘ sign and type your command. This should solve your error
Users can also give a try like the below code snippet.
Match the steps you have done from below mentioned steps and make changes where needed:
- Clone flutter or unzip Flutter SDK and move the flutter folder to C drive.
- Now check whether the flutter is installed properly or not by running the command(flutter –version) from any folder. Make sure you have set the flutter path inside the environment variable.
- If it is installed, move to any folder where you want to create your project and type this command “flutter create project_name“
- Now move to the folder you have recently created and then run “flutter run” from that folder
FlutterAgency.com is our portal Platform dedicated to Flutter Technology and Flutter Developers. The portal is full of cool resources from Flutter like Flutter Widget Guide, Flutter Projects, Code libs and etc.
FlutterAgency.com is one of the most popular online portal dedicated to Flutter Technology and daily thousands of unique visitors come to this portal to enhance their knowledge on Flutter.