The purpose of this website is to provide medical insurance services to patients. The website must be designed in such a way that both lawyers and patients can use it. Other client requirements are:
- To connect lawyers and patients for insurance purposes.
- Allowing patients to choose a lawyer who they find suitable for the insurance process.
- Allow lawyers to send proposals to the patient and persuade them to hire them for legal formalities.
- Navigation system to find lawyers within close proximity in order to avoid travel and search.
After gathering the client’s requirements, it was time to build a fully finished application. As always, we used Flutter to create easy to use interface and to build the front-end. We wanted to keep the application interface easy to use. Then we decided to design two login options one for patients and one for lawyers. Later we decided to build a chat feature so that lawyers and patients can contact each other through messages. Finally, after finishing the front-end it was time for the back-end. We created the back-end by using an open-source Java-based framework called “Spring Boot”. Java spring boot is used for creating microservices. We also added a feature to locate lawyers in nearby areas.
Finally, we finished designing the website according to the client’s requirements. Some of the striking features of the websites are:
1) There are two different options for sign-up i.e. one for patients and one for lawyers.
2) GPS and navigation system to let patient find lawyers within 50km of their proximity.
3) Different plans to send proposals such as:
- Silver plan: Allow bidding on patient’s profile.
- Gold Plan: Allow bidding as well as sending messages to the patients regarding the insurance process.
- Diamond plan: Allow bidding, sending messages, and calling the patients for medical insurance.